HSC Exam Start Date
Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and equivalent examinations will begin on 1 April, 2020. It will continue until 11th May 2020. On April 1, due to the public holidays, one day after the HSC exam routine has been created. This information was found in Ministry of Education sources. According to sources, final preparations are being made to conduct HSC and equivalent examinations.
HSC exam Routine publishing date
The Higher pedagogy Board can publish this routine on 24 February 2019. and that we hope that the communicating can begin on 1 April and can continue through two months. after we get the routine, we’ll publish it on our website. Besides, HSC routine, we’ll publish Alim communicating Routine and occupation communicating routine for all subjects. The PDF and image files are on the market here.
In the communicating routine 2020, the scholars of arts, commerce, and science can get their routine. Here, we’ve provided you with the routine of all boards. So, you’ll be able to simply transfer this routine from here. Don’t be a worry. we’ll try and give you the correct routine as shortly as attainable when obtaining it on our hand.
In the initial week of Gregorian calendar month 2019, the notice to fill the HSC examination type is printed. within the HSC examinations of 2020, the scholars of the science department paid the best fee within the BDA. 760, as a result of their reality check. Humanitarian teams and business studies teams have paid but the science department as a result of they are doing not have communication. Last year, within the HSC examinations we tend to saw on the national capital Education Board that type the admission notice-
- Each Exam paper: BD. 95 / –
- Each Practical Test: BD. 25 / –
- Academic Transcript: BD. 50 / –
- Certificate fee: BD. 100 / –
- Central Examination of each Examination: BD. 300 / –
- Girls Guide and Rover Scout: BD. 15 / –
- National Education Week: BD. 5 / –
Conditions for HSC Exam 2020:
- Every candidate has come before 15 minutes of exam time in the exam hall.
- Applicants have to carry their admit card, registration card, pencil box with necessary materials, calculator etc. they can use clear or transparent bag for carrying these, but not allow any obscure bag in the exam hall.
- They cannot allow any papers, hard board or other thing in the exam time.
- Candidates cannot carry mobile in the exam hall. If they want to carry it, then they have to keep their mobile switched off. Otherwise, they can be expelled. Only related officers can use it.
- Candidates have to take their own seats that are planned before by authority. They cannot change their seat without examiners permission.
- They cannot fold the answer sheet or pares without margin.
- Candidates must fill-up roll number, registration number, exam code number and other correctly in the answer paper. And they must sign the attendance sheet in the exam hall.
- They must pass the theory and practical exam separately.
I hope you like this blog. Please Comment below. Thank You.