Key Information of Green University
|Year of establishment||2003|
|Persent campus||220/D West Kafrul, Begum Rokeya Sarani, Dhaka-1207.Bangladesh|
|Permanent campus||Purbachal American city(kanchon, Rupganj).|
|Vice Chancellor||Md. Golam Samdani Fakir|
|Pro Vice Chancellor||Prof. Dr. Md. Abdur Razzaque|
|Treasurer||Prof. Dr. Md. Fayzur Rahman|
|Registrar||Md. Saiful Islam (Acting)|
|Telephone / Mobile||9014725, 8031031|
Important Link in this University:
University Website : Click here
Tuition Fees: Click here
Undergraduate Program: Click here
Graduate Program: Click here
Admission Information : Click here
Waiver/Scolership : Click here
Admission Apply : Click here
Admission Flow Chart
Undergraduate Admission Information
Green University of Bangladesh (GUB) is growing steadily upholding the spirits of its oath “A Global Higher Education Center of Excellence” in order to contribute to the development of the business and technological sectors of Bangladesh. GUB programs are updated continuously by an independent academic council consisting of some scholars from renowned academic institutions of the country and are based on curricula of North American Universities. Our graduates are much sought after and employed by the corporate sectors of the country.
Undergraduate Admission Eligibility
- A minimum GPA of 2.5/2nd division/equivalent grade in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations. However, students with GPA 2.00 in any examination either SSC or HSC must have a minimum GPA of 6.00 totaling the GPA of both the examinations.
- Candidates must have passed University of London and Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level in at least five subjects and ‘A’ Level in at least two subjects. Only the best five subjects in ‘O’ Level and best two subjects in ‘A’ Level will be considered. Out of these seven subjects, a candidate must have at least 4B’s or GPA of 4.00 in the four subjects and 3 C’s or GPA of 3.5 in the remaining three subjects. (in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 and E=1.
- Diploma in Engineering under the Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) or equivalent, with at least a second division or a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- For admission to BSc in CSE, BSc in EEE and BSc in Textile Engineering programs, students must have had Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with satisfactory scores in HSC/A-Level or equivalent level. Candidates not having Mathematics or failed in Mathematics at HSC/A-levels must take a remedial course on Mathematics in addition to the courses required for the program.
- The students, who are sons/daughters of freedom fighters, will be eligible for getting admission if they have a minimum GPA of 5.00 totaling the GPA of SSC and HSC Examinations. Such students are requested to submit attested photocopies of (i) “Provisional Certificate” from Ministry of Liberation war affairs. (ii) Mukti Barta (iii) Gazette (iv) “National ID” of the freedom fighter. (v) Birth Certificate / Death Certificate of the Freedom Fighter. (vi) Database of Freedom Fighters Information (vii) Government allowance book.
Graduate Admission InformationThe advantage of Postgraduate study is that it allows students to enter employment with additional skills and knowledge. A Postgraduate degree offers the graduate students a continuous higher education with the preparations of scientific and professional skills. It prepares students for the future challenges and provides them with knowledge and skills that expose them to creativity and enable them to contribute to development. GUB strives to enhance the national development process through the creation of a center of excellence in higher education that is responsive to society’s needs.
Graduate Admission Eligibility
- The candidates applying for Master programs must have minimum GPA 2.00 or equivalent results at the Bachelor leveland
- Minimum GPA of 2.50 in both SSC and HSC Examinations orat least one GPA of 2.00 with an aggregate GPA of 6.00 in SSC and HSC or
- Candidates must have passed University of London and Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level in at least five subjects and ‘A’ Level in at least two subjects. Only the best five subjects in ‘O’ Level and best two subjects in ‘A’ Level will be considered. Out of these seven subjects, a candidate must have at least 4B’s or GPA of 4.00 in the four subjects and 3 C’s or GPA of 3.5 in the remaining three subjects. (in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 and E=1)
- At least 2 years of job experience with Bachelor degree or 4-year Bachelor (Honors) degree required for EMBA.
- Candidates seeking admission to LL.M should have at least LL.B (Hons) degree from any recognized university.
Undergraduate Program in Green UniversityFaculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- BA (Hons) in English
- BSS (Hons) in Sociology
- BSS (Hons) in Journalism & Media Communication
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- BSc in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE-Regular)
- BSc in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE-Weekend)
- BSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE-Regular)
- BSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE-Weekend)
- BSc in Textile Engineering (Regular)
- BSc in Textile Engineering (Weekend)
- LLB (Hons)
Graduate Program in Green UniversityFaculty of Business Studies
- Master of Business Administration (MBA-Regular)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA-Executive)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA-For BBA Degree Holders)