University of Science & Technology Chittagong (USTC) (Bengali: বিজ্ঞান ও প্রযুক্তি বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়, চট্টগ্রাম) is a first private university in Bangladesh. The university was established with the sponsorship of a private charity on May 13, 1989. Previously it was started as Institute of Applied Health Sciences (IAHS), later it was upgraded to USTC as a full phased university after the promulgation of the Private University Act, 1992. In January 2018 IAHS renamed as Dr Nurul Islam Memorial Institute of Applied Health Science.
Key Information of University of Science & Technology Chittagong (USTC)
|Year of establishment||1992|
|Persent campus||Foy’s Lake, Khulshi, Chittagong-4202|
|Permanent campus||Foy’s Lake, Khulshi, Chittagong-4202|
|Vice Chancellor||Prof. Dr. Md.Jahangir Alam|
|Pro Vice Chancellor||Prof. Dr. Mohammad Shah Alam|
|firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Telephone / Mobile||659070-71(109)|
Important Link in this University:
University Website : Click here
Tuition Fees: Click here
Undergraduate Program: Click here
Graduate Program: Click here
Admission Information : Click here
Waiver/Scolership : Click here
Admission Apply : Click here
For entrance into the Bachelor of Pharmacy program,
- Candidate must have a minimum aggregate GPA 6.50 in SSC / “O” level or equivalent and HSC / “A” level or equivalent examinations (in a total scale of 10)
- Candidate must pass SSC / “O” level or recognized equivalents and HSC / “A” or recognized equivalents in science group and obtain a minimum GPA 3.0 (in scale of 5) without any additional subject.
- Candidate must pass HSC / “A” level or recognized equivalent examination with a minimum GPA 3.0 in Chemistry and Biology separately and a minimum GPA 2.0 in Mathematics (in scale of 5)
- For entrance into the Masters of Pharmacy program, candidate must have a minimum aggregate GPA 2.5 in the Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- The applications of admissions are invited through advertisements published in the prominent newspapers at home and abroad.
- Application form, Prospectus and further information are available in the Admission Office, USTC, Foy’s Lake, Chittagong.
- Complete application form along with required documents is required to submit in the office of individual department before deadline of application.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicants are required to attend in admission test to be qualified.
Under Graduate Programs
- B.Sc. in CSE/EEE/ETE Tk 4,60,500/-
- B.Sc. in CSE/EEE (Evening) Tk 2,60,500/-
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Tk 5,26,000/-
- B.Sc. in Biochemistry & Biotechnology Tk 282,500/-
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Tk 2,95,000/-
- B.A. (Hons)in English Language & Literature Tk 1,62,500/-
Post Graduate Programs
- Master of Pharmacy Tk 1,30,000/-
- Masters of Business Administration(MBA) for BBA Graduates Tk 98,500/-
- Masters of Business Administration(MBA) for USTC BBA Graduates Tk 80,000/-
- Masters of Business Administration(MBA) for Any Graduates Tk 1,09,000/-
- Masters of Business Administration(MBA) for Executive & Engineers Tk 84,500/- ( Engineers with IEB membership would enjoy a waiver on tuition fees and pay Total Package of TK 50,000/-.)
- MBM Tk 84,500/-
- Master of Arts in English Language & Literature Tk 43,500/-
- Master of Science in Biotechnology Tk 1,05,000/-